20091016

Anti Aging Natural Supplements

Anti aging natural supplements are reversing the aging process for men and women who do not want to suffer from premature aging and for those who are tired of feeling physically old and tired and still have a young mind, heart and often times a younger spouse.

Others are taking anti aging natural supplements because they are tired of gaining weight and getting fat for no other reason then they are getting old.

I personally am taking natural anti aging supplements and I am only 45 years old. I am taking all natural homeopathic bio identical hormones every day. I was tired of getting a fat belly, fat face and double chin that became a triple chin. I was tired of working out like I used to when I was in my 20's and instead of getting ripped and muscular I was getting puffy and fay. I was just as strong as I was when I was twenty and lifting the same heavy weights but instead of getting muscular and lean I was getting bigger, fatter - with muscle developing under a not so nice layer of fat. Everyone including my wife told me well you are over 40 now so it's time to thinking I was a 20 year old and put down the weights and to start jogging like all of the older men do.

Well after that I bandaged my wounded ego and started on the treadmill every day jogging and eventually running and on nice sunny warm days I ran outside. The weight did come off but so did the bit of muscle I was able to maintain. And now my knees and ankles started to bother me. So in the process of getting skinny to look and feel younger I developed knee and ankle problems and was told by my Orthopedic Doctor to hang up the running shoes or else I would soon be on an operating table

So I stopped running and get fat and tired all over again. I heard of HGH on the TV and internet and started to look into hormone replacement therapy. I spoke to many people who were happy with their hormone replacement therapy but the only problem was that for every person that I spoke to who obtained great results there was someone who suffered significant side effects from the synthetic hormones. My wife started doing her own research for me and began reading Suzane Sommers book on bio identical hormones and how they helped her and a multitude of other people.

I actually found a well respected anti aging clinic but on my first phone cal with them, they told me that the cheapest therapy program cost $29,000.00 and that if I could not afford this then I should not make an appointment. Now I have two children in college and another child in eighth grade so there was no way that I was going to pay $29,000.00 for an anti aging treatment program.

I did some more research and actually discovered a safe and effective all natural anti aging program that consisted of homeopathic bio identical hormones. I read the reviews of people who were using these products and the results were comparable to the $29,000.00 program but instead of paying a year's salary for the program I only paid about $79.00 for a month supply of the bio identical hormone creams.

Well for $79.00 I figured I would give it a try and I am so glad I did. After a few weeks of applying the creams to my inner arms, chest or behind my knees every day my wife commented that my belly was looking flatter and that my chest and arms were looking more muscular and that my face was looking really good and vibrant and the black puffy bags under my eyes were going away.

So guess what, my wife ordered the bio identical hormone creams for herself and in a few weeks she noticed that her monthly cycle was normal like it use to be years ago and not spotty. She was also not crampy, moody, irritable and depressed. She noticed that her body was becoming firmer and more tone and even her migraine headaches became less and less.

As a woman she was taking the following creams:

  1. Estriol Cream: Micronized Natural Estriol Skin Crème is all-natural, rich and moisturizing. Estrogen is the hormone which makes the eyes glossy, the breasts full, and, most importantly, the hormone that brings clarity to mind. It uplifts and stabilizes the mood and makes a woman feel “herself”. They feel sexier, more sensual and more importantly, comfortable. This is produced in the body in small amounts.
  2. Progesterone Cream: Progesterone works along side Estrogen. This is 2% Micronized All-Natural Progesterone Crème. This crème works alongside estrogen, cleaning up the female super-hormone’s messes; relieving PMS, protecting from benign growths and preventing blood clots, all while going unrecognized. Progesterone is a woman’s lifesaver; with it, she can avoid a lot of trouble.
Men take the following creams:

  1. Testosterone Cream: Testosterone is required for a strong libido, regulating and burning fat, maintaining a good muscle mass, increased energy, good bone density, regulating blood sugar, regulating blood pressure and preventing depression. After the age of 25, the testosterone levels in men begin declining at an average of 1.25% per year resulting in sexual organ shrinkage, fat deposits, heart disease, loss of memory, loss of muscle mass as well as a decrease in libido. This specific formula of 5% testosterone crème includes Homeopathic ingredients combined with triple strength herbal extracts and 1% DHEA for the most powerful synergistic complex available in this concentration.
  2. HGH Cream: HGH (Somatropin) is secreted by the pituitary gland, affecting almost every living tissue and is directly responsible for stimulating tissue repair, cell replacement and brain function. HGH promotes the burning of fat while increasing muscle mass, restoring skin thickness, elasticity, smoothing wrinkles, rejuvenating hair, promoting deeper sleep, improving sexual performance and pleasure. HGH levels are extremely high in our youth keeping us energetic and healthy. By age 60, HGH levels have decreased 80% from the levels at age 20. 5% HGH Crème includes Homeopathic ingredients combined with triple strength herbal extracts for the most powerful synergistic complex available.
I got information on the above creams at http://www.HormoneFix.com Read More